Before I begin the reading for the day today, I want to let you know that I’m now doing the Advanced Angel Card Reader Course with Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine. This is a 4 week course with a class every Wednesday night and it began this past Wednesday. The focus of this course is the symbolism in the Tarot and in the Oracle Card decks, so that will be more of my focus in the readings I will be doing over the course of the next 4 weeks. Or I should say I will be including more of the symbolism in the readings. Okay let’s get to today’s reading!
Our card for the day, Friday, February 22nd, is taken from the Angel Tarot Cards – Ten of Earth – “A very happy family life. Financial security. Finding magic in the little things in life.”
– In the background on this card there are barren, rugged mountains which symbolize obstacles but as they are in the background and just seen through the trees, to me that represents that those obstacles or hardship are now behind us.
– The main focus of this card is the fairy family which consists of the male, female and 2 small fairy children, one male and one female. Notice the balance of male and female energies. This fairy family is surrounded by beautiful orange, pink and green light.
– The color orange is about harmony, aspiration, sociability, contentment, and intelligence.
– The color pink symbolizes love and romance, caring, tenderness, acceptance and calm.
– The color green represents the fresh start of spring and with it comes attributes of youth, sentimentality, nature, adventure, growth and health.
– The fairy family is surrounded by lush green foliage and grass which represents abundance.
– Among the leaves of the trees are fireflies flitting about. The firefly primarily uses its light in mating ceremonies, and it is quite elaborate and intricate. Light signals are precise and exactly timed in order to attract the right mate. This is a symbolic message that if we are to attract the people, places and things in our lives, we must plan accordingly, lay down the groundwork, and be persistent in our ideals.
– The number 10 in numerology reduces to 1 (1+0=1) and the number 1 represents – stay positive, everything you are thinking about right now is coming true, so be sure you are thinking about only what you desire. Give any fears to God and the Angels.
So to put this all together, we see that this card represents everything good in our lives, our family, our mate, our financial security and abundance, as well as taking pleasure in the little things, the simple things, such as an outing with our kids, the song of a bird, the color of a butterfly and so on. We have a lot to be thankful and if we want to have more of the beautiful and good things in our lives, we must be sure to focus our thoughts and energies on the things we want and not on what we don’t want. Have a great day everyone!
Artwork taken from the Angel Tarot Cards – Ten of Earth, Artist: Steve A. Roberts
The meaning of the number 10 is taken from Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue
The symbolic meanings used in this reading were found on the following website: