Before I get into the card for the day, I wanted to say that I will be focusing on the Angel Tarot Cards deck for the 4 weeks of the Advanced Angel Card Reading course I’m taking. The Angel Tarot Cards is the deck that will be the focus of the course and so I want to make it my focus for the duration of the course. What I learn about these cards will help me in reading the cards from the other decks I use as well.
Our card for the day, Tuesday, February, 26th, is taken from the Angel Tarot Cards deck, The Star/Archangel Jophiel #17 – “Happy times. Make positive, optimistic long-term plans. On the right path.”
The angel on this card appears to be hovering over the land. In each hand she holds a jug from which a limitless supply of water is pouring forth over what once was barren land but is now springing forth in abundant life. Behind her is a lush forest and further behind the forest is a snow capped mountain range. Above her the sky is dark but there are stars sparkling in the indigo sky. There is a mist swirling around her feet.
– The water she pours forth represents emotions, especially love, of which there is an endless supply.
– The verdant green of the grass and the trees is a symbol for new life, renewal, just as the spring heralds new growth. The lush forest and grass also represent abundance.
– Mountains usually represent challenges or obstacles and because they are in the background it would represent triumph over those challenges.
– The indigo color of the sky, which is also the color of our third eye chakra, represents our ability to perceive clearly, intuition, insight, and imagination as we saw in the meaning of each of the chakras in yesterday’s reading.
– The mist represents a prelude to an important revelation or a prologue to manifestation. (http://www.scribd.com/doc/6472314/Symbolism-in-Literature)
– The stars – The brightest star is just over our angel’s crown, from this we can intuit that guidance is her crowning glory, and that her own higher-consciousness is her ultimate guide. Note that there are seven stars, three on either side of the brightest star. Seven is the number of prime chakras, which is thought to be symbolic of perfectly balanced health. The star above the angel’s head is an eight-pointed star which is a symbol of Venus, the evening star, and thus reinforcing this Tarot card meanings of love, peace and hope. (http://www.tarotteachings.com/star-tarot-card-meanings.html)
– The number 17 represents – “The angels applaud you for staying positive and optimistic. They say that your optimism is warranted, as your affirmative thoughts are coming true. Keep up the good work, as you’re on the right path!” If we reduce the number 17 to 8 as I often do (1+7=8), “The number 8 signifies abundance and prosperity. The endless loops in this number signify an infinite flow of money, time, ideas, or whatever else you require (especially for your life purpose).” Taken from Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue. Either way you look at the number 17 it heralds good news for us.
Now to put this all together we see that whatever obstacles or challenges we may have been dealing with are now behind us. We have used our intuition and higher guidance to help us triumph over adversity. We have parted the mist and seen the light so to speak. The future is full of abundance, blessings and love. We have earned this time of happiness and hope and prosperity. As we continue to follow our own higher guidance and our hearts, remain positive and focus on what we want to manifest, we are indeed on the right path. We don’t need to fear the future for this card promises that all we want, our hearts desires, will be fulfilled.
Artwork taken from the Angel Tarot Cards, The Star, Artist: Steve A. Roberts