Our card for the day, Sunday, March 3rd, is taken from the Angel Tarot Cards by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine – The High Priestess/Archangel Haniel # 2 – “Listen to your intuition. Have patience. Consider carefully what you want before acting.”
Archangel Haniel as the High Priestess on this card is dressed in gold and her wings are also gold. She stands between two pillars. In her left hand she is holding an open book. Water appears to be flowing through her right hand. All the colors on this card, the red, the blue, the green, the yellow and the purple, are blended together. Above her head is the moon. She also wears a cross on a chain around her neck.
– Archangel Haniel is the angel of grace and feminine spirituality, such as clairvoyance and intuition. She will act as your spiritual teacher and advisor to help you decide which feelings and ideas you should follow. You can also call upon her for clarity in connecting with the angels.
– The book she holds in her left hand represents the Akashic Records which is described as containing all knowledge of human experience and all experiences as well as the history of the cosmos encoded or written in the very ether or fabric of all existence. It is also referred to in the Bible as the Book of Life. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records)
– The color gold as we have seen in previous readings represents – The infamous legend of alchemists turning common metals into gold is actually a parable for the human quest to change base vulgarities like greed, hate and selfishness into qualities like love, virtue and compassion through the process of self-purification. Ergo, gold is symbolic of this transition of the soul. (http://www.symbolic-meanings.com/2009/10/07/symbolic-meaning-of-gold/)
– Pillars symbolize balance. On top of one pillar is a green light and on top of the other is a red light. To me this would represent the balance between our lower nature as red is the color of our base or root chakra, with the higher ideals and love of our hearts as green is the color of our heart chakra.
– The water flowing through her right hand and the book in her left hand represents the balance between our intellect and our emotions as water represents our emotions.
– The cross she is wearing in not the typical Christian cross that we see in the shape of a “t”, the “legs” of this cross are all of equal length which represents the 4 elements, the 4 directions, and the 4 winds. This symbolizes that she is very in tune with nature.
– The moon represents illumination.
– The colors of our 7 chakras are represented in the blended colors on this card. As we become more and more awakened, or enlightened if you will, our other 6 chakras will merge with our heart chakra.
– The number 2 represents: “Everything’s fine and will continue to be so. Keep believing, especially since your feelings of hope lead to more positive outcomes. The angels can buoy your faith if you’ll ask for their help.”
Now to put this all together. The High Priestess is all knowledgeable. There is no question as to her wisdom. This card is a reminder that we have access to this knowledge and wisdom through our contact with our Higher Self and with the Divine. We are all psychic, we all have psychic powers whether we remember that we do or not. And so we are being asked to trust our own intuition, gut feelings, premonitions and so on because these are our Higher Self’s way of letting us know if we are on the right track or if we have taken a detour, if something we are planning is for our highest good or if it’s not.
Our emotions or feelings are powerful indicators of whether or not we are on the right path. As the saying goes, “follow your bliss!”, if we are happy and filled with joy then we are most definitely on the right track, if we are not then it is time to take stock of our lives and figure out where we have veered from our paths. When doing this, living from our hearts, we have to find that balance between our intellect and our emotions. Not all emotions are heart-based. Some emotions are fear-based and we need to distinguish between the two. The lower emotions of anger, hatred, and guilt are fear based. The higher emotions of love, compassion, forgiveness, etc. are heart based. If something makes us feel afraid, then we need to look at where that is coming from. Is it coming from a past experience that was similar where we were hurt in some way? All fear isn’t necessarily negative. Some fear is healthy because it is what has helped us survive life-threatening circumstances. This is the idea behind finding balance and questioning our emotions, why we feel what we feel so that we can trust our intuition and gut feelings.
Once again we are being reminded to keep our thoughts positive, have faith and be patient. Don’t make any hasty decisions before weighing the options and being sure of what you really want. This seems to be a recurring theme of late. I feel that this reminder comes again and again because of the new world we are now living in. The energies on this planet are higher and finer than we have ever experienced before. Whatever we place our focus on now will manifest into our realities a heck of a lot faster than we have been used to in the past. The speed of our manifestations will only increase as time moves forward this year. So be sure of what it is you want and think happy thoughts. Have a great day everyone!
Artwork taken from Angel Tarot Cards, The High Priestess, Artist: Steve A. Roberts