Our card for the day, Monday, March 4, 2013, is taken from the Angel Tarot Cards by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine – Strength/Archangel Ariel # 11.
Archangel Ariel is the angel of the spirit of nature. She helps with the day-to-day material needs for home, food, clothing and so forth. Call upon her for strength and support if you are worried about finances or difficult times.
– Archangel Ariel is seen riding on the back of a very large tiger which would represent power and strength. She holds the reins with one hand indicating that she has complete control of the tiger, and in the other she carries a shield for protection.
– On her head is a wreath of flowers representing victory.
– In the background one can see a city but she has moved away from the city and is out in nature. This to me represents a need to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life to be alone.
– Behind the city we see mountains which represent challenges but they are far in the distance so this would mean that those challenges were met with strength and wisdom, and consequently overcome.
– Above her head is a rainbow and rainbows are the symbol of hope and promise for a better future. – Beside her are two birds which to me represent freedom.
– In the bushes beside her is the planet earth. Archangel Ariel is closely associated with the earth.
– The flowers in the picture are Sampaguita flowers. The Sampaguita is a symbol of purity, devotion, dedication, fidelity and strength.
– The predominant color on this card is purple and purple is the color of good judgment and spiritual fulfillment.
– The number 11 represents: “Stay positive! Your thoughts are materializing rapidly, so you want to ensure positive outcomes by focusing only on the good within yourself, others, and this situation.”
What this card is saying to us is that we all have the inner strength and wisdom to overcome any obstacle or challenge we are faced with in our day-to-day lives. Remember God never gives us more than we can handle. Being out in nature, closer to the earth, is how we replenish our spirit in times of difficulty. Our spiritual journeys are walked alone. Once again we are reminded to stay positive because our thoughts are manifesting so quickly now. We are asked to use compassion and forgiveness in our dealings with others, to not judge anyone for anything because we don’t know the full story of any person’s journey. We are responsible for our own growth and spiritual development. We can’t know what another person’s contract is with God. Some of us have taken on very low vibrational energy to transform back into Light. In order to do that we have to live it first and then master it. View each person and situation through the eyes of the heart and then we can’t go wrong. We are all warriors for the Light in our own ways and so we all deserve compassion and forgiveness, not only from others but from ourselves as well. Have a great day everyone!
Artwork taken from Angel Tarot Cards, Strength, Artist: Steve A. Roberts