Our card for the day, Tuesday, March 5th, is taken from the Angel Tarot Cards by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine – The Dreamer/Archangel Metatron # 0 – “A leap of faith. Follow your dreams. Unexpected opportunities.”
– On this card there is a young man who stands facing a portal. He has one foot through the portal and one foot still in the realm he’s about to leave. By his side is a dog, his trusted friend. Archangel Metatron is watching just to the left above the young man. The dog is also partially through the portal and his front paws are standing on a pot of gold. Through the portal we can see the buildings of a city representing the physical realm. There are also a couple of cranes in this photo as well as a butterfly.
– Archangel Metatron is the overseer of those who are new to the spiritual path and to young people who are spiritually aware. He’s a wonderful guide to call upon to help you overcome awkwardness and fully commit to taking action and moving forward toward the fruition of your dreams. With Metatron’s help, you can retain childlike awe and wonder while making your way in the world.
– The Dreamer is the first card in the Major Arcana of the Tarot and is representative of the beginning of a soul’s birth or journey into the physical plane. It can also represent our awakening and the start of our journey on the spiritual path.
– The young man has one step in the spiritual realm and one foot through the portal in the physical realm. He is leaving behind all he knows and loves to embark on the journey of being a physical being in a material world where he won’t remember who he is or his loved ones and friends in the spiritual realm from where we all came. He won’t remember how powerful he is or what his spiritual gifts are. He will indeed be a newborn babe in a very unfamiliar world.
– The dog beside him reminds us that we never embark on this journey alone. We have Angels and our spirit guides who will walk this path beside us to help us when we call, to give us guidance and the assurance that we are not alone and we are loved beyond measure.
– The gold the dog is standing on, as we have seen in previous readings, represents – The infamous legend of alchemists turning common metals into gold which is actually a parable for the human quest to change base vulgarities like greed, hate and selfishness into qualities like love, virtue and compassion through the process of self-purification. Ergo, gold is symbolic of this transition of the soul. (http://www.symbolic-meanings.com/2009/10/07/symbolic-meaning-of-gold/). This is what our human journey is all about, our own spiritual transformations.
– The butterfly also represents change and transformation.
– The cranes represent renewal and immortality.
– The number 0 means: “God is talking to you. When you see a zero, it’s a sign of the endless circle of the Omega without beginning or end. God is trying to get your attention with a word of reassurance or Divine guidance.”
– This card is about new beginnings, perhaps a new romance, a new career, a move to a new place, or any change that means a new beginning. We are asked to take a leap of faith as we begin again on this new phase of our journeys. We are reminded that we don’t walk our paths alone, that we always are accompanied by our angels and guides. We are reminded that nothing remains the same and change is a part of life. With every step we take on this journey called life, we are transforming ourselves into our highest image of self. Every step we take, every change that comes, every time we have to let go and start again is helping us be who we were created to be, even if it doesn’t seem like it at the time. Every new beginning brings us unexpected opportunities for growth and transformation so don’t be afraid, take that leap of faith! Have a great day everyone!
Artwork taken from the Angel Tarot Cards, The Dreamer, Artist: Steve A. Roberts