Our card for the day, Friday, March 8th, is taken from the Angel Tarot Cards by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine – Five of Air – “An unwise choice. Learn what you can from this situation. Review everyone’s motives.”
– This card shows 5 unicorns in a group with their heads all together. They are standing in a meadow in a forest so they are surrounded by trees. There are also some white flowers growing there as well. What first comes to my mind when I look at the unicorns is a bunch of people talking about something or gossiping. 3 of the 5 unicorns are white and the other 2 are a brownish orange color. However I will include the meaning of both brown and orange as both seem pertinent to the meaning of the card.
– The suit of Air represents our intellect, it’s where we make decisions, analyze situations and give voice to our thoughts.
– Orange is about harmony, aspiration, sociability, contentment, and intelligence. It also aids in decision making, enhances cheer, confidence and assurance.
– White stands for peace, cleansing, illumination, purity, innocence and the highest kind of understanding. It also promotes cleansing, order and establishes clarity.
– Green represents youth, sentimentality, nature, adventure, growth and health. It promotes compassion and overall physical health.
(Color meanings taken from http://www.whats-your-sign.com/color-meaning.html)
– Brown symbolizes: earth, order, convention, stability, practicality. (http://www.beading-design-jewelry.com/meaning-of-brown.html)
– The meaning of the number 5: “A significant change is occurring, always for the better. It’s a good idea to call upon Heaven for help with life changes.” Taken from Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue.
In putting this all together, this card represents having taken leave of our senses, meaning our intuition and intelligence in this case, in making an important decision. Perhaps we should have sought professional help before making this decision. The decision might have been made without full knowledge of all the details and the motives of the other person or people involved, in which case we acted rashly. We could have used some of that intelligence represented by the color orange, or some of that clarity and understanding as seen in the meaning of the color white, as well as the practicality of the color brown in making our decision. Whatever the decision was, it seems to have created quite a stir among our friends and associates. Now our best course of action is to cut our losses, take what we can from this situation and let it go. Part of the lesson for us in this situation is to really think any situation through and use our intuition as well as other higher guidance BEFORE we make any decision. No need to beat ourselves up over this, we all make mistakes, now we have learned to think before we act next time. This will require some of the compassion and healing represented by the color green. Every lesson, no matter how difficult it was to learn, always creates a change in us for the better. Have a great day everyone!
Artwork taken from the Angel Tarot Cards, Five of Air, Artist: Steve A. Roberts