Our card for the day, Wednesday, March 13th, is taken from the Angel Tarot Cards by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine – Two of Water – “A relationship that continues to grow closer. Forgiveness. The positive resolution of a conflict.”
– In the photo on this card there is a male and female, a merman and a mermaid with long golden tresses, who are working together (cooperating) to free a dolphin that has gotten itself stuck on a ledge on which also rests two cups. They are of course beneath the surface of the dark blue water. There are other dolphins in the background, more like shadows, that are awaiting the release of their friend or to be of assistance if needed. Swimming around them are several brightly colored fish, some are red and some are yellow, that have also taken an interest in what is going on. The surface of the water is relatively calm with the odd green tinged wave rippling across it’s surface. The moon shines in the indigo sky and is shedding it’s light on the surface of the water, with a couple of moonbeams penetrating the inky depths to illuminate our scene. There is one lone tree on an outcropping of land that can be seen in the background on the surface as well as the dark outline of a mountain.
– The suit of water represents our emotions, especially love.
– Blue represents open spaces, freedom, imagination, expansiveness, inspiration, and sensitivity.
– Indigo represents the unknown depths of the sea along with emotion, strength, fluidity, persuasiveness, expressiveness, and pervasiveness.
– Red represents messages of passion, primal urges, action, pleasure, vibrance, radiance, and love.
– Yellow is all about radiating creativity, protection, intellect, positivity and clarity.
– Green represents attributes of youth, sentimentality, nature, adventure, growth and health. (all color meanings taken from: http://www.whats-your-sign.com/color-meaning.html)
– Gold represents the infamous legend of alchemists turning common metals into gold is actually a parable for the human quest to change base vulgarities like greed, hate and selfishness into qualities like love, virtue and compassion through the process of self-purification. Ergo, gold is symbolic of this transition of the soul. (http://www.symbolic-meanings.com/2009/10/07/symbolic-meaning-of-gold/)
– The mountains are a symbol of challenges but as they are in the background those challenges are in the past.
– Trees are storehouses of strength and wisdom, asking us to take a higher perspective.
– The meaning of the number 2: “Everything’s fine and will continue to be so. Keep believing, especially since your feelings of hope lead to more positive outcomes. The angels can buoy your faith if you’ll ask for their help.” Taken from Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue.
– This is another great card that represents the times we are living in. Our relationships, not only our intimate relationships but our relationships with all people, are changing and growing as we ourselves are being transformed by the energies coming from our sun. (more on that below) As we evolve as a species and individually it makes sense that our relationships will also evolve and deepen or else be released if they no longer serve us. That is not meant in a derogatory way because we are not all evolving at the same speed or to the same levels. So our own personal needs and desires will not always be in alignment with the needs and desires of those around us. We can release them with love and bless them on their way. What we will find however is that more is accomplished through cooperation, forgiveness, compassion and love than with fighting (being at odds), intolerance, judgment and hate. As we continue on our journeys as a species and as individuals we are not alone, we are surrounded by our angels and guides as seen by the dolphins in the background and the fish that surround the couple. They are ever waiting for us to call on them when we need help or guidance.
– The NEXT 48HRS: OK, we are getting a breather from major planetary activity. Good yes! Mercury is still in retrograde to Earth, so make the most of the next 4 days & clean up your ACT & take responsibility for everything in your life (NO BLAMING OK). Our Personality (thinking) is taking a bit of a hammering though. The SUN is stirring right now & could potentially unleash many flares over the next week before EQUINOX. So the sleepless nights are continuing for many of us (me included :>) Make sure you MEDITATE daily, to come to the still core of YOU – SOUL. (https://www.facebook.com/ElizabethSPeru)
– While there may be a temporary pause in action, it is not over yet. Hang on to your hats because this is one heck of a ride! Have a great day everyone!
Artwork taken from Angel Tarot Cards, Two of Water, Artist: Steve A. Roberts