Our card for the day, Monday, March 18th, is taken from the Angel Tarot Cards by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine – Justice/Archangel Raguel # 8 – “Fair and just decisions. Do what you know is right. Stand up for your beliefs.”
– This card shows an angel between two ivory pillars. In one hand is a sword and in the other a set of golden scales. Behind him the sky is dark and around his legs we can see swirls of energy. He is wearing garments of indigo and red while his wings are white.
– Archangel Raguel creates harmony within relationships, and can help you make decisions that involve other people.
– Meaning of the number 8: “The number 8 represents abundance and prosperity. The endless loops in this number signify an infinite flow of money, time, ideas, or whatever else you require (especially for your life purpose).” Taken from Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue
– Ivory is associated with calming, quiet, pleasantness, softness, cleanliness, pureness. (http://www.moongoddessjewelry.com/ColorMeaningsIvory.html) The term “ivory dome” refers to an intellectual, professor, instructor, or teacher. The phrase “ivory tower” is typically a place of refuge or seclusion from the world. Sometimes used to describe someone who is out of touch with reality. (http://www.bourncreative.com)
– Gold represents the infamous legend of alchemists turning common metals into gold which is actually a parable for the human quest to change base vulgarities like greed, hate and selfishness into qualities like love, virtue and compassion through the process of self-purification. Ergo, gold is symbolic of this transition of the soul. (http://www.symbolic-meanings.com/2009/10/07/symbolic-meaning-of-gold/)
– Indigo’s energy runs very deep – consider the unknown depths of the sea along with emotion, strength, fluidity, persuasiveness, expressiveness, and pervasiveness.
– Red rushes to us with messages of passion, primal urges, action, pleasure, vibrance, radiance, and love.
– White stands for peace, cleansing, illumination, purity, innocence and the highest kind of understanding. (unless otherwise stated, all color meanings are taken from http://www.whats-your-sign.com/color-meaning.html)
– Pillar symbol meanings are all about balance. Typically, the focal point of the card is planted staunchly betwixt two towering pillars – this is a visual indication that the figurehead of this card has chosen the middle-ground. When the pillars tower over our readings, it is time to consider matters of diplomacy, balance, tact, and strategy. It is a sign that going between may be more advantageous than taking the proverbial high road or low road. Rather than seeing things as left or right, black or white, perhaps we can consider a middle road – a third option with a new and different perspective. (http://www.tarotteachings.com/symbol-meanings-of-tarot-l-r.html)
– As one would guess, scale symbol meanings deal with of equality and balance. It is a perfect visual measure when something is “out of whack.” The scale in all its precision shows us which part of our life is out of balance – when the scale is tipped more to one side we know we need to take some corrective action. (http://www.tarotteachings.com/symbol-meanings-of-tarot-s-z.html)
– The sword represents protection, honor and justice. (http://www.symbolic-meanings.com/2008/05/25/sword-symbolism-symbolic-meaning-of-swords)
– Now that I have given all the symbolic meanings behind the colors and items in the picture it is for me to tell you what I see and feel as I look at this card. For many of us, most of the time, we are in the dark when it comes to making decisions, especially those that are life changing, for example, our relationships, our careers, and where we live, to name a few. This card is reminding us to think things through carefully before we make such a decision, to weigh the pros and cons of making that decision, to take into consideration the other people involved and what it is that will make US happy. Sometimes there is no right or wrong decision, things are not always black and white. Sometimes choosing the middle ground is the right course to take. Some decisions are made from an intellectual stand point where others are made from an emotional one, sometimes it is finding the balance between the two. Where it involves our emotions, the best course would be to NOT make a decision in the heat of the moment when emotions are heightened, but to wait until our emotions are more calm and balanced. Always we should strive to do what is right in whatever decision we make. What is right however, can change from one minute to the next, most especially when we take into consideration the changing energies around us right now. What was right, or black and white, yesterday may not be the same tomorrow. This is where we need to listen to our higher guidance, our intuition, and ask our angels for help if we need to. Under no circumstances should we make a decision that we know in our heart and soul goes against who we are at our core. Now more than ever it is important for us to remain calm and balanced in any situation or circumstance we find ourselves in. The energies coming into our planet have everyone on edge and irritable so it won’t take much to have passions flared and emotions heated.
Here is a post from Saturday: Click LIKE if you have had a flood of enlightening ‘deeply personal’ potentially life & game changing insight come to you over the past of 24hrs? I certainly have & it’s HUGE. Yesterday I was talking about our answers coming prior to EQUINOX. Gosh it happened so quickly. Let’s take our precious space over the next 24 hours to write down all of our personal insights on paper, keep it ONLY to you & VOW to soul (head to heart) that you will act on what is good for you as of NOW. A new dawn is here xxx https://www.facebook.com/ElizabethSPeru
Everything is a changing and nothing will be the same. Keep your wits about you and if you have had some “deeply personal” insights that are asking you to make some changes and decisions, make sure your decision will be in the highest good for all involved, and that my friends also includes you! Have a great day everyone!
Artwork taken from Angel Tarot Cards, Justice, Artist: Steve A. Roberts