Our card for the day, Tuesday, March 19th, is taken from Magical Messages From The Fairies Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue – Son – “Your son is watched over and protected as he explores his world.”
– This card shows a young fairy boy standing on the bank of a small stream or pond, reaching out to a frog. He is dressed in a little green outfit and is standing in green grass. Green is the predominant color of this card. There is some purple in his wings and a little orange and yellow in some of the grass. The dappled sky in the background has some very pale blue as well as some violet. We can see his reflection in the stillness of the water.
– Green represents the attributes of youth, sentimentality, nature, adventure, growth and health.
– Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. (http://www.crystal-cure.com/purple.html)
– Orange is about harmony, aspiration, sociability, contentment, and intelligence.
– Yellow is all about radiating creativity, protection, intellect, positivity and clarity.
– Blue represents open spaces, freedom, imagination, expansiveness, inspiration, and sensitivity.
– Violet reminds us of spirituality, communion, grandeur, high-ideals, devotion, and peace. (All color meanings taken from http://www.whats-your-sign.com/color-meaning.html unless stated otherwise)
– When the frog jumps into your life it may indicate now is a time to find opportunities in transition. The frog undergoes incredible transformations to reach the destination of full adulthood, and so do we as humans. Other symbolic meanings of the frog include: Luck, Purity, Rebirth, Renewal, Fertility, Healing, Transitions, Dreaming, Opportunity, Intermediary and Metamorphosis.
– water as we have learned before represents our emotions, especially love.
– When still or reflecting water appears in a tarot reading, it can refer to the need for reflection and self-exploration. Water serves as a mirror. It is deep, dark and mysterious. To see beyond its surface, one must use their intuitive nature to grasp what lies beneath its facade. The same can be said for the process of self-exploration. It requires a willingness to look beneath our own surfaces and discover who we truly are. (http://tarotreadingpsychic.com/tarot-reading-water-symbolism/)
– As you can see from this reading, I am applying the same principles of symbolism to this card taken from a different deck than the one I have used over the past 4 weeks of my advanced course in Angel Card Readings. There is nothing included in a picture on a card by accident. Every color, every person or animal or thing has a meaning.
– Even though the name of this card is “Son” and it’s “meaning” is about a son, I feel this is more about our own metamorphosis. Truly we have been little more than infants as we have progressed through our own individual journeys on this planet. We are ever exploring and ever learning as we go, just as a young child explores and learns and grows into adulthood. For those of you who follow my posts, you will notice that most of the cards I have drawn of late have to do with transformation or metamorphosis, and that is because we are all, each and every one of us undergoing this change that is occurring on this beautiful planet. We are all finding ourselves, learning who we are as human beings and as spirit. We are being re-coded and re-wired down to our DNA as our planet moves through her own transformation. We are beginning to re-member who we are and why we are here and what gifts we brought from home. Sometimes this transformation and self-exploration process can be painful as we look closely at our lives and the things we have done and who we are becoming. This pain is not only physical as we adapt to the new light energies, but also mental and emotional as well. These are our growing pains. But we are not alone on our journey as we are always surrounded by our angels and our spirit guides as well as the all encompassing LOVE of our Creator. We are always protected and watched over as we go through this transformation process. Most of us know what is happening to us right now but there are many who are still asleep and unaware of this process so remember to be compassionate with those who we come into contact with. As I said yesterday, the energies are intense and emotions run high leaving everyone irritable and out of sorts.
Here is a post from earlier this evening that tells us what we can expect over the next 24 hours: “It’s an expansive & retracting energy all at once, over the next 24 hours. We must flow on what heart is commanding & yet we feel there is so much change about to enter our lives. Indeed it is, we must TRUST right now & get ready for a massive expansion in everyday awareness, for the planet. It will be incoming over the next 7-10 days”. By Easter there will be many major changes in our personal lives – we are taking the daily steps now. Now make these changes with JOY. Please work on your own life & take responsibility for your actions & only good comes to you, because then only good comes out of you. This is nature’s law. Flinging your resentment out on the world or other people is NOT COOL. Don’t do it. Be in respect of you, OK, love to all xxxhttps://www.facebook.com/ElizabethSPeru
On that note, have a great day everyone, be gentle with yourselves and with those who don’t know what is happening. We are all in this together, even those who are still asleep, we are all ONE!
Artwork taken from Magical Messages From The Fairies Oracle Cards, Son, Artist: Mary Baxter St. Clair